Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Welcome!



I
'm taking the plunge finally. My own blog.
I
've been making jewellery for as long as I can remember, and lately my creativity seems to be soaring. My youngest child is now 2, and I have more time and energy for making beads and jewellery. I'll be posting information about upcoming classes in my store, new jewellery designs, and just plain cool stuff related to beads and jewellery.

My good friend Dwyn (who is also the webmaster of beadFX) has created a fabulous blog testing all sorts of new glass and tools related to lampworking. You can check out her blog here: http://dragonjools.blogspot.com/

These past few days, I
've been quite prolific at the torch. I'm still sorting out what beads should go where. I sell my beads in my bead store, on Etsy, and on my personal website

My favourite bead out of this batch is made with copper leaf and enamels. These are so much fun to make, and you never quite know what will come out of the kiln. I love those kinds of beads. There is nothing more exciting than jumping out of bed in the morning to see what treasures are waiting for you in the kiln!


No comments: