Thursday, July 1, 2010

too long yet again!

I apologize for being so quiet as of late - I've got a few projects that I'm trying to get finished up, and it's taking most of my free time.
In other news - my girls are now finished school for the year! We celebrated with a trip to the zoo yesterday, and both had the opportunity to pet a sting ray, and take their first pony ride :-)
Photo(17)

Photo(18)

I'm also anxious to get back on the torch - I managed to pick up a cool sample pack of all Odd lot colours from vetrofond - and some look very interesting indeed.  I've noticed quite a few of the colours have a different coloured core - which usually indicates that some sort of cool reaction will take place - good or bad ;-)
Photo(21)

And one more little exciting little packaged arrived - A few patinad pieces of chain and findings from Miss Fickle Media
I can't wait to make something with these - I just love the verdigris patina on copper!

Photo(20)

I'm off - Need to find out just where they're doing Fireworks in Whitby tonight, and attempt to clean the disaster area my house has become! ;-)

1 comment:

Agatha said...

Thoughtful blog thanks for posting.