Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

To my American friends. Of course, being Canadian, our Thanksgiving was in October, and I'm in full Christmas mode - planning my holiday baking, making ornaments with the kids.


Making a small ton of lampwork beads thanks to Christine!

And planning a little (and hopefully big) update for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping weekend. I'll be updating the etsy site starting tomorrow evening - and to continue to update throughout the weekend. Save 15% off all weekend by entering the code 'facebook' upon checkout. As an added little bonus - if you spend more than $50 (after discounts) I'll even throw in free shipping to the US and Canada!

Be on the lookout for new lampwork beads, new metal clay components, some earrings, and other assorted goodies.  

No comments: