Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party!

I made it in! I was trying not to keep my hopes up, as there were of course so many entries, and only 200 possible participants. For once, I was one of the lucky ones, and even luckier - my partner is non other than the awesome Lorelei. 

Hmmm, now to think about what goodies to send her! Obviously, it's going to have to be something pretty fantastic. I cant wait to see what she does with whatever I come up with. 

In other less fabulous news, my camera is still broken. I can't decide if I should wait and save up for the camera I actually want, or just go get a cheap camera until I can afford the one I actually want. Tomorrow, I'll see if I can get a decent picture from my new iPhone. The camera on the newer version is better than the old one, but will it be good enough? I have lots of stuff to post on etsy, so I think I'll give it a shot.

3 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

i'm just so excited you are my partner! Been admiring your work and etsy store for ages!! now I see a second shop, is that yours too? Mayisla?

jen said...

Thank you! Yes, Mayisla is the jewelry shop. I decided to separate the bead listings from the jewelry. It was looking pretty haphazard with everything jumbled together.

Lori Anderson said...

You guys will be great!