Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday



Happy Wednesday! This week is going far too quickly. Monday was a holiday, but I really could use the day back to complete everything that needs to be completed this week. I've got a whole whack of disorganized projects on my desk:


components I haven't figured out what to do with yet

pendants waiting for resin


And a bracelet that needs to be taken apart ... again (for the umpteenth time). Did you know that brass and copper wire  look VERY similar when you're working at 3am watching old television reruns, and the only light is the eerie glow from the TV? Of course, in the light of day - it's quite obvious that they are not. sigh. You can't see it in this pic, but it's very, very obvious under the clasp. Still needs lots more futzing. I may just give up, and rethink the whole design.

No comments: